We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 6:21 PMHoliday!
I backk!!!! Yea, forgot to tell my kawans I was away.. And received tons of msgs. Ayaiyai. Gonna miss SINGAPORE. Was very sure SEZAIRI was gonna win. It's nt because I prefer him or what, cause I LOVE SYLVIA RATONEL. She has a unique n powderfull voice lah.. But loved both though...sighh..so at Malaysia for 1night.2 days. With diyana n fam...meliza n fam...zaiyida n fam...Mariam n fam... N others whom I didn't bother...like..my mother? Yea..hahaha..kiddin. So,.. The place was actually a junglejunglyy place. The owner there go call his kawans n they literally chopped the trees themselves.. Cool ar. And then built pondoks, small houses..all by themselves.. Surprisingly, they didn't spent much.. Since they were pro's.. Mostly were from other countries.. They donate to them.. And they seriously used the things or recycled them. Whoa.. Like the drains, they got from some country and put it in.. The plants and trees were planted by this nenek..and every piece of grass was done by them.. Shesshh.. So,, unlike in Singapore, dun take advantage of these things.. Ohh, and the best part.. There were animals- owls, eagles, monkey, peacocks, but previously, when I went there..there were mices but now no more...cause I ATE THEM!!! Hahahaah. Byes. Check my fb horr. :D
back to top?
|