We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 1:59 PMIt's BBQ!
date aboveIt's Wednesday and i'm meeting Amanda and Chanel at the j.e interchange; going peiqi's...and at last kai ning was going thr too. Wow. 15 minutes late! Nvm.. I love my friends an I'll be patient. Hahah. We were taking the same train at the same time but kai ning wasn't wif us. Lol dunnoe why. Pfft.. We reached at her crib kinda late. Lotsa other people alr reached long time ago. Yes, as Tyrone warned us, there was a humongous xyfhsfilwisious dog. Anddd it was freaking hard just to get us come in. Luckily my kors n big guys took care of IT. Hahaha. And we were brave enuff. Lol; as if. I loved the BBQ ate okayokay la, cause later oso got other BBQ and so, I and Yasmin were playing tap tap-it's a game where you taptap the screen when it comes grduhwvgsiwifnwpdheudchie. I laz say lah. And I took fotos- obvsly. Yea, gonna post in fb.. back to top? |