We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 2:59 PMTwitter.
It's new years eve! And for that, the jonasfans n bieberfans was in war for one whole day..even now as I'm typing this. I didn't know till @klutz97 told me. I mean..amanda. Lol. So, it was fun.. Amanda started like since 10.30 last night. Yah. And I knew about halfanhour after that..? Keep retweeting this: #votefornick #jonasmemories as they WERE one of the hot topics at that moment. Same wif ONE of babi's thing lahh..happybabi2010 I can't remember.. Yea.. As #klutz97 mentioned, Jonas fans are matured people while Babis fans are 5 year old whom are too fuckep up and does not need sleep like we do.#JBmeansJONAS #jonasin2010 #Jonasowned09 #BIEBERFANSNOTORIGINAL #jonasishottest PLEASE RETWEET. Haahahahahs. So I fell asleep 1hour after offing the com. I woke up at 10. That's early enuff. Yea.. 8 hours of sleep. See, I'm not like the barbies fans whom does not have enuff sleep. "I'm gonna forever remember on the néw years eve 09, I n my bestie was crazily at war wif the babifans. Well, gdnite!" Labels: new year back to top? |