We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 11:25 PMSo here it goes, wow! As you fellow humans know, I'm a crybaby for some kepo humans to know. If you tell me that you have never cried in your entire life, WAA, I BELIEVE YOU. So, what, people cry, they are humans, they get emotional. Even aliens cry. Right Yong Jian? Haha. Wow.. And because I have you humans n your happy memories stuck in my head.. I couldn't help it but I cried...EVERYNIGHT.. Seriously. It doesn't matter what gender you're thinking of. Goshh. I just can't get u guys out. Stop running in my head all the time, especially at night. I have tons of dreams about.. Amanda nelly Lydia yongjian Rifaie n Nafiis junwei and somehow there's the last one where you guys will least expect it.. And so, back to top? |