We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 7:11 PMNcc?
Yahaha. So excited! Was everyready to get cca results. But I alr cnfrm go ncdcc loh. I go beg ms sunarti.. Haha. She rocks! So when the teacher was in she just asked, 'who's the class chair person then kugan go take the list then everyone crowded around him. And yes, he was suffocating. And I got through.! Viki didn't make it.. And so,.. He went to bball, second choice. Faizal got ncdcc oso. Yay! Kugan went to npcc. D: I dun care lah.. I gonna make friends wif the seniors alr! Oh, AND SOMEONE went to DANCE. Ps- it's freaking girly dude n gals. Yah. That's that. I stay back wif Ranjitha and Adilah.. And we had a wonderful there giggling and laughing.. Then we stayed back got other cca oso lah.. The seniors... Then he so soft sia.. Very. On my right was red cross..girls shouting! Infront ncc junior.. Voice breaking... Left was the BEST. I wan join ncc but no girl join sia.. I bet Ranjitha oso like him. Right Ranjitha?! Ps-hothothothot. Waa.. Ayu, u so strict ar.. Nw I see the real YOU. Heheh, kiddin. Sry I nt joing red cross.. Kak khumaira, I GOT THROUGH NCDCC.!!!! Yay. Bye. back to top? |