We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 7:29 PMBasketball.
Yay, finally found someone to take bus with!! Kugan n TarmizzyI.. Yes, i'll call u tarmizzy, it sounds better.. Okayy.. So, tried out JWSS basketball team, and I got through!! Yay. But unfortunately, I have a mum. Geddit? Hahahh. The second sport I wanna get to be pro in and I actually got It...And it's all ruined..sighhs. Then myself, farah and syaz went together.. They got through also. Yay, ohh, and the reason why I wanna be great at basketball soo much is because zac efron and Nick Jonas lovesssss it. ESP ZAC.!! Ahhh.. And I learned how to do some tricks.. Coach teach us.. Yay. Andd.. The reason why I don't blog like everyday.. Is because I can't brg fone to skool. Obvly I'm usg fone nw lah.. Kays then.. I'm joining ncdcc n art club.. I heard art club hard to earn cca points. Yah. But I want basketball.!!! Wine for 4 years!!!Kays then.. Meeting kawans at fps tomoro.. Aiya, kugan dun wan folo sia. Tatas! Hope see hung folo. back to top? |