We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 12:50 AMYes, school is backk!
Hhaha. I'm nt sure whether Im excited or nervous or scared or sad or bored. Yea, everything's new and were like so blurblur.. The feeling there is so funny~ were freshmans now. atleast afew of my kawans were there.. Haha.. So, today, 10 more minutes to tomoro.. I had this sports tryouts/ audition thing.. Waa. Plus, I had PE earlier on.. So it's like leceh cause I went to school using PE then recess changed and lunch change back.. Eeeeeeee. And everyone was so smelly. Lols, incld me :).. and I so didn't expect I was kinda okay wif netball. Yah, they ask me join la.. And I was like.. Nt cnfm yet.. Nt cnfm yet.. I wan join la but like lazy go training.. Later so tired.. Ohyah,,, I WANT HOCKEY!!! But they train outside school.. Very very far and go thr yrself.. And fine day, I was sweating all the way to Ngagi. In the mrt.. Walking from interchange to near fhps thr. Eeee. Post tmr.. Mum.!
back to top?
|