We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 11:07 PMGiggling and stuff the ordinary kind of girls would do. Kay then. Took all the sweets myself. Haha, that was the deal. Either you give me half the sweets, or I'll take it all.!! Muahahaha. Diao laa. Eh, then got this old virgin tell me go away. I tell her go die lah. Knnccb! Eh aunty, you teacher of dance right? I can dance better than you lah. Want to play? Come ah! -_- then, I gt out, look for people to disturb. And found my first victim, Abel. Haha. He wif ke chen! Yess ah, I rmmbrd his name. Looked for sebas. And i just got to know somebody got bullied by a sec four today. Sad. But shocking though. Whoa, den next victim, noel. Nah, I'm the victim this time round. Lol, he wan say to his fren den the fren oso donno. Hahaha. Now is 10.24. I'm guessing I should do my tuition homework?? Should I? Nah. Supposed to be at night class right nw. But lazyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Si yuan don belif she like him. Jhahahahahhahaha. I juz said dat on the Internet. Where THE WHOLE WORLD can seeeeee. But don wry, nt much peeple know my blog. Kay, until the next time!, I hope so. back to top? |