We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 12:38 AMBillionaire.
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen Hahah, so suiting my post for today, i guess? After tuition, went to Little India, do hair treatment as usual. Painful yet strangely, relaxing. Shopped for awhile, and got bored. Went to town, searching for a car park was like forever never ending. Spent on mums money. Thanks maa! I wanna be a billionaire! Heh! If I was, I would give you some kay. What spoiled my day? My irritating nose-.- Yeayea, I wasn't allowed to go out if I was sick but I lied. shhh (: but Allah knows everything, so I just did an awful sin ): And I left early as I couldn't wait to watch (not football obvly), but MTV movie awards! Whaaasey! Teevee controls me :O But I still wanted that bear! I sound so spoiled! eeeeeee. Labels: Happy shopping, Im waiting Rifaie. back to top? |