We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 12:43 AM@ Bk feat. Shah, Syah, Shahhh!
After (my) Shah abandoned me, Syah and I decided to find (Iffah's) Shah. And the whole story started like this. On the first day of school, they decided to have 241A. Some students were late thanks to that bus which suddenly popped out of nowhere. And that was how she started her first day. MY first day was not doing summary. -.- like fuck eh. Went BK saw nabilla. yeah, longlong time never see. Syah almost died with two other girls whining about SHAHSHAHSHAH. haha, I not so much eh. I was worried. Shuddup asses. This dude said hi to me. *faints. lol. what what, someone terprasan. [lol, jk uh xP] and its not a way to start your first day with tears.i went home. the DUDE found me at FB. Wth. Was excited but then question mark and atlast, how the hell did know my unique ^^name ? Whaaaaa, stalk me eh. PS- I wasn't using my badge. So,.. yeah. -Ive deleted some of you from the 'special sayangs' list. back to top? |