We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, June 4, 2010 @ 8:28 PMHow can today be worse?
Gosh, Im getting sick of my skin. Took about 2/3 hours clicking "next" button. I found one but too bad, it was late. Hmph! I was too bodoh to save it and everything vanished, not really -including my music box which took my half an hour. -__- Yes, I know I can design my own template as we've learned how to do one through dreamweaver. But when you know it'll turn out fugly, don't even try.And Syahindah cancelled todays plans. *sobs. No one else's free today. Thought of Im-ing chit(so last time) but since he didn't msg me, it useless right? Heh, want msg zulkifli. yeah random. but dont want disturb. My holidays includes tuition and night class every friday. How can today be worse? No more hersheys in the fridge :( back to top? |