We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 8:18 PMI see "hugs" everywhere!
Insomnia sucks huge time. Still sick in the middle of the night eventhough I took 3 of that giant tablets. heh, had to quickly do a cardboard crown for cme project later. Last minute, had lunch at long john silver with Syahindah. Time ran so fast and passed an hour, met Jasmine, Clair, Julia at library and Syah joined us :) She took over Jonathan's place as he wasn't able to come. Haha, had tons of gags and were kicked out by this aunty. -.- After confirming everything, went to jurong east and walk walk, shop shop. I saw this sign that said "Free hugs!" Went to popular, saw this cute bear "Hug Me!" haha. Bought headbands, hair accessories, gelangs, and some other small stuff. Went to IMM, saw Atiqah and kawans. Saw "hugs! hugs! hugs!" somewhere. Bought wayfarers at Cotton On and passed this shirt "Free Hugs EVERYWHERE!" Shopped, and spent 68 bucks all together :O plus drinks and food. Couldn't go watch karate kid wif abangs. too bad :P Neither did I go to the birthday party, excuse- never buy present :P muahahah, no more money. Labels: I deleted my music as YOU didnt want it here. back to top? |