We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 1:16 AMIm not attracted to mats. im happy for that.
Finally came home from Bedok. WHEEE. tons of fun there with cuzzies! But too bad, my voice was sore. Half the time there sick with -chest pains -runny nose -breathing difficulty -LIP BLEEDING- thankyou nadiiii -SORE THROAT I love kittens okay, its just that I have to stay away from them because I'm allergic. But seriously, I'll nurture those kittens(if i have any) and give them my love as much as I could. heh, konyol. My uncle went to umrah and we sent him at Changi Airport. Somehow, I saw IRDAWATI. hello:) Obviously, roamed around there with farhan, faris, fazli, nadira, shakira, nabilla, yeah alot. The other days, went around bedok, window shopping :( and because of our bad behaviour, we saw some *things. Peeple and their World Cup. Yeahyeah, to you, its exciting, to me, I rather sleep. haah, never goal, the teevee kena vulgar eh. hahahahha. WAKAWAKA! South Africa! ee, im into it-.- and oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASYAD! xD back to top? |