We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 7:37 PMSt Joseph Home.
Was supposed to have lunch with someone but since he's coming late, I cancelled. I hate latecomers. Bumped to Yong Jian, then so called "drag" him eat :P He guai kia mah, kelian me. Reached boon lay mrt at 12.32 exactly. I was third last to reach there. Kenneth and Viki busted me sia, one go change day, other ghundu haven't wake up.Heh, girls one corner, guys + me one corner. Got more stuff to say to Darren and Kugan. They finally became my partners of the day. Haha, no racist, sexist, cca-ist. Shockingly I remembered some of their names..? Sin (something), the oldest there is 101 years old. Indian uncle and Tan Ah Yew can joke sia. Funny sia. Me and Ashikin was with Lorna Mary and Anne. heheh. Ranjitha had fun sia- the bingo part. 1 of them wanted to fly to NEW YORK but it was too expensive and takes 3 nights. Most of them have family but they never visit :( Then someone cryyyyyy. not me uh, my partner :O Then atlast, just before byeee, ashiqin and I already knew that Aunty Lorna enjoyed singing, so we told her to sing us a song. lol. then everyone crowd and clap as she sang. Ate again, with Kugan and Darren. Mainly talked about supernatural stuff and freak stories. Labels: school trip back to top? |