We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, June 3, 2010 @ 10:27 PMStop whining
Lately, Ive been having lunch with dad and you know how frigging long it has been. Yeah, it was seriously awkward not talking. Today, unfortunately I couldn't go as I was still in bed at 12. I'm not as lazy as you think. I woke up 10, brushed teeth, obviously followed by breakfast. Started doing my math homework and fell asleep not long after. Mostly did chores which was dreadful. -_-There's dance camp today! They're sleeping at DANCE ROOM. Wth, we had to sleep in the dusty 1E2's classroom! No more complaining already suz. "This is not a leisure camp......" back to top? |