|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 1:36 AMIm killing time until 2.20. SPAIN
Describe what happened during your first days at your present school. As in everything else, my parents made the decisions for me. I was posted to Jurong West Secondary which was around Jurong area. In a single swoop, I had lost all my friends as they lived further. To make it worse, I had to wear pinafores! Just as I reached the school hall, I saw my old friend, Jaleen. Rushed to greet her and there was a wild session of shoulder slapping and handshaking all around. After settling down, the principle gave us a not so long speech. Just then, I realised I'm going to start fresh and make close and lasting friendships. Afraid if there were bullies as a lot of them seemed huge. Feeling lonely until I met my first two seniors at the library. I was so shy that I must have blushed, for I felt like melting. We became closer soon and I made other friends too. Somehow, I didn't mix quite well with the girls that much. The obvious reason was because I'm those wild crazy talkative active kind of person! I was not sure what my form teacher thought of me, but I liked her even if she told dry jokes and atleast tried making the lesson enjoyable. My teenage life then just started and I'll enjoy it while I still can. Going to this school was not at all bad. Infact, it turned out to be the total opposite. (My uniform is still barney costume-.-") Labels: My hair is short again back to top? |