We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 10:08 PMYou see
SEE, rate a person you dont know well higher than me. kay nehmindddddd.Im happier today,(as what Syah said) our stomach nak pecah? HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! Pain bodoh laughlaugh! I've been nicknamed *Susahna- Mr Soo, *imature girl- perfs, *boner- senior and others im ashamed of. -.- I accidentaly heard this "Since when you hang with Suzana sial!" which spoiled my day and, some teachers are bias, this is not a place to gossip. So i'll shuddup. Our whole class fought just because of one stupid debate! And why the hell must I sit behind, Im short tao! [pendeq, diam] Labels: What the hell w the acsent back to top? |