We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, August 16, 2010 @ 7:11 PMCHEY
Just like every week, Monday is always the best! Lab was talk crap all the way. Kenneth started the "You OK?" and it spreaded throughout the classroom when I asked Mr Anwar halfway lesson.ESH. This pal friend of mine, asked about sex? He's like 18. But what the hell. I told him imma virgin dude. Tsk, stalker or what this guy. keep asking questions, atleast I replied okay. I just answered randomly. He's asking me crap! Im virgin, I haven't done anything, yet. Ok, Creepy. In class, teacher talked about "educational talk". And suddenly, this happens to me.DNT was awesome, as it was utterly bogus. Haha, I saw this humongousishlfxvieslfjlyy huge insect. Flabbergasted ofcorse, I shouted "Babi, babi, babi, babi!" while moving away from my seat. And See Hung shouted Snake!! Everyone paniced and shouted, especially the girls. Haha, kecoh! kenneth laugh at me -.- Yes, i can be girly at times. Hannah muka shock all the way. I went to school and went home with my bestriend- CHEY :D Labels: Everyone was so enthu back to top? |