We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 9:53 PMNeighbours, sigh
Dnt was so fun! Since Hannah didn't come today, See Hung partnered me for the lesson, and Kenneth Leonard added on to the fun. Name calling is bad, Banana is not considered name calling? Kay fine, Tay Tarik. Each of us do one part and the rest copied. Nice plan but ended up, me doing all-plus I have to do kenneth's image board. Walked the longest route I never knew and we discovered we can actually make one happy family. Longg story (Ken's a girl today). So they so called my bodyguards escott to my MT class. First time Suzana handed in her karangan this year. My neightbour dont recognise me. I was shouting "Neighbour! neighbour!" every single moment I see him. Atleast morning if he dont recognise okaylah as we're all blur blur. Atlast, Benjamin finally talked to me. And his sister too. Labels: neighbours back to top? |