We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 9:14 PMTommorow is the real thing.
![]() Yay. Im so tired over yesterday. Training was alil different in a better way- combined with red cross for awhile. After separating, this dude(cheyy, dude) this guy, not much taller than me. Haha, suddenly only. Okay fine. Jaleen and gang go disturb me- played with paint. My right hand is green, still, as im typing. Eh, I can swear to you, I didn't slouch. I swear its not me. My sister was like that too, from my father's genes. I tried my best. My neighbour was infront of us and suddenly smile smile. And he's sister was there too. Erhem passed by and I guess he realised but chose to ignore? I saw Noel playing floorball. See hung was finding trouble. Everyone was like purposely smiling and Hafiz too. How can I not smile? Wellwell, I tried not to. That ncc guy finally recognised me during break time. Whoa, I fucking regret not to volunteer. Regret okay! Shesh. ): I was depressed, well, it was me who didn't raise up heavy my hand. Pfft. Hey, kakak khumaira was still at school. Wow, Im tall ^^ I think so big. Went home with kak mira! I haven't ironed my full-u and its about 9.45 back to top? |