We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 6:37 PMI found "dating" in the kamus
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous ♥ You call it madness, but I call it love. Enough luh, SuzanaThis was the first time I went out jalan raya with my friends. It was awesomeee fun superb kecoh! This was also the first time I was the last to reach. I felt so guilty! Wakakaka, my home's far. Friends puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in the heart. First time to eat 5 meals in a day, wonderfully full. Thats the reason why you cant carry me :P Dear stalkers/cyberbullies/gossipers on facebook, who are you to judge me? you had 39 people agreeing with you and a kezilibiendakxgvion comments? Utterly bogus and childish. Furthermore, who the hell are you? *I really no mood for today lah. back to top? |