We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 2:12 PMBaka-rio kuteru!
Not that I regretted that blog post, but truthfully wished it wasn't deleted :/ A friend of mine, actually two honestly agreed. This whole week was surprisingly amazing. Flabbergasted, I couldn't control myself hence I broke down for the 2nd time in my school. Failed to lock it away somewhere only I know. Confessing the truth ain't as easy as it seems. Feeling like you lost your way, say that you had better days you dont know why. Everything seems way too hard, start to wonder who you are and why you try. Anyway, Red NPCDCC Art Bankey won :D With all combined wondrous Red coss + NPCC + NCDCC + Art Club + Band + Hockey. The rest were just awesome as us. Meow meow wolf! Free periods during literature was just sweet mixing with the choir people. I think my index finger is pissed with me as I said "Put you Peace sign up, and index finger down" Nametag and nail issue. Dear people who asked, NO, I wasn't upset about Kaung? or Khairi? Or even Zul?? not even about some random guy you can come out with! I wasn't even upset! It's for me to control, and for you not to know. So don't ask. back to top? |