We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 3:40 PMThis is the first week I said cute alot.
Tuesday was a day to remember- Ive gone bizarre! Freakishly weird as finally ran out of topic to talk. -.- cute lah. Went to com lab and ketawa rabak, betul kecoh eh! (laughed real hard) With Manto, Arif, Khairul, Aidil and one guy. Hahah, say SUSU, your name SUhermanto whatt! :P Were arguing on whether they painted the wall outside school. Iffah and me then walked around JurongPoint as if exams were far away and we met Khairul. Which Khairul? Figure out yourself. Walked after sometime and he went home hence we bought ice-creams! Suzana Slenge, don't know how to eat icecream properly and just perfect timing, I saw Bubble,(great-.-) and Superman saw my retarded moment(even better!). Iffah laughed at me as when I paisey my face cute? Wahh. We were stalking by then, Smiley and Balloon were there too! Long shtory cut short, I took the bus home alone third time this year! D': As I died in the gaming in my phone, accidentally shouted vulgar -total embarrassment followed by a cute giggle where it added on. Whats new about this day? I felt amazed, astonished, confound, flabbergasted, slightly confused, about my day where I couldn't do my high-pitched eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, had nothing to talk with the best person, i ran out of vulgar(?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), made a fool out of myself, i used "cute" in as many sentences I ever knew, ridiculous expressions, undefined emotions. The vastness of this Tuesday staggers the mind! Labels: U blocked me from twitter and facebook? back to top? |