We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 11:56 AMJacket shopping after cca! :D
My seniors had just graduated today! I was there but not all recognised. Anyways, pds' training at school on a holiday. I went with Nurainah and there was Faizal, Farid, Mahmud, Sushmitha, Darren, Amirah and snco's. My friend never showed up even though he said he was going to. Thankfully, his twin, Khairy did and I bet my classmates are jealous we're in the same cca.The snco's are adroit at marching, not only that, handsome makes is double super! We were exposed to new commands with the gun and my right hand was about to fall off just before our 5 minute break. I want my iced milo oh so badly! ALL Exhausted, I finally heard the "Squad, kluar baris" "Turn check *bang* check, ncdcc!" After mum called, I went down to eat Macs with my neighbours. It was then when I realised Katherine's birthday's tomorrow! And her birthday present would be a cheese burger, Benjamin's too, (i cant mention name) special ah, he ordered Mac Chicken and sprite. Since the cashier was a trainee, she was slow yet I stayed patient ^^Y Benjamin text me "you're awesome". And he wrote on my wall "Suzana's awesome" And he wrote on his status "........... suzana's awesome" AWESOME OR WHAT this guy. ;There's something beautiful in everyday
back to top?
|