We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 4:34 PMThat subject, science.
~ ![]() science was torture, sleeping for only 10 minutes made me lost 6 marks. The rest were all calm and relaxed, its not fair! Why must I push everything at the last minute. No stress hit me last night, and I still got the cheek to tuition a PSLE student. Anyway, I strongly feel im not staying in E1 next year. People around me are studying while I just stare at the pieces of paper blankly. Pessimistic for 2011, physics and geography was a killer. I fervent to get a B for malay, please oh please. Maths remedial was hyper as I sat way infront. Awesome lah 1E1 :') Im definitely revising paper 1 tonight- afternoon's writing and enjoying time : Suzana does not oogle.Labels: I dont know whats blissful actually. back to top? |