We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 1:52 PMTime to party?
EOY exams are finally over! Tomorrow's graduation day, for the graduating people. And to celebrate, I left school early and ate breakfast at KFC first. Just as I was uploading this photo above, when Nafiis and Nabil called me to go down. They said there was Syakir, but there wasn't. I wanted to call a friend, BUT GOT TRAINING RIGHT. haha, just playing.We played picnic at lakepark. Which was how many busstops away? Yeah, we walked this road together, through the sun, whatever weather, I still wanted to take the bus. We and my eminem, okay ours. (Beylo gays) Once again, I forgot the girls' names, and location changed to at the fountain. Instead, we played around with his bmx and challenged us to climb the pyramid thing, was using jeans fyi. I assume the guys let us win, wait, that was obvious. See, IT club and ncdcc strong okay! Tsk, no photos :'( Batt ran low. Not even a full 3 hours picnic, they have exams. Where's your books? (at home -.-) back to top? |