We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 8:08 PMExercise :D
I walked the entire time and explored and circled the whole place and our storytelling didn't complete. They both are proud to own "Recovery" and tried to make me envy them. And then, Darren called to say that he's coming. We were still playing the odd one out and it hapens that I lost- gender, pants, recovery and so on. Another group called to hang around JP but I was too tired and it was far. As we were tring to destroy that favourable bmx, I turned and Viki and Darren came ^^ They really did come. All of them Nafiis Nabil Viki Darren exerted all their force to make me jump on the trampoline. Its like they planned to use slippers. It annoys me when one sulks when I dont talk to him. Actually two. Matreps left first and I hanged there with classmates :D Walked home again, with my whole shirt wet. Oh shhhhhhhhhhhh~ Oh and I cancelled night jogging with neighbours. A little too much of exercising for a day. Labels: IWMHBAF, missing posts back to top? |