We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 3:03 PMGirls are not the only ones who dances
You know when girls are alone at home and they get hyped up and dance around wildly to songs. I havent done that since I usually play around with the piano, well not today my dear friend!There's something bout love that tears you up. Whoa oh oh oh it sets you free~~~ open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and damn youre free. I look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love ♥ Whenever I put a lovely song, it doesn't mean Im in love, it sets me free. I find "Im yours" beat too slow hence, will change the whole music player once again. At least it lasted 4 days :P I whip my hair back and forth. ![]() ![]() ![]() ☺ ☺ ☺Whip my hair+Beautiful Monster+No Other Labels: missing posts back to top? |