We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 11:01 AMMango ice kacang
Is there such things as advance valentines day? Because I find it dope. Chinatown chinatown it's been awhile. Finally I get to see Kak Maira ♥ Khumaira; My dearest awesomez seniorWho is going to spam me when I get bored? What reasons do I have to go to msn at late nights? Who would help me in my malay compos? How will I pass my Malay exams? How would I know the recents shows/movies? What will I do at school while waiting for a friend? Who would keep reminding me of that song? Who would be my favourite friend duing cca? Who would be my dearest Clt? How can I sleep with noone telling me to? Who would call me a small little owl? Whom will I wave at when passing by at the bookshop? Who would insist that im not short? Who am I gonna gossip with about the people we both know? Who would I nag at about your o levels? Who spelled my name wrongly -.-? How would I make incredible tales more interesting? Who would support me if people talk crap? How can I smile at school without Maira :) I would miss the muaahhhh at nights. I still want to grow taller than you, My one and only kakak Khumaira. Thank You very very much :') Labels: Happy shopping back to top? |