We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, November 18, 2010 @ 12:13 AMRaya Haji
Firstly, Slemat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all. I miss Aunty Lina, she's done her haji. Except for Uncle Yazid, the whole of mums side celebrated at Aunty Yati's. Abang mamat gave me a dotted IPhone cover. *happy ah* To buy Nadira's shoelaces, we went to bedok interchange and guess who I bumped to? Hahahaha, and we talked in malay. Can I poke you somemore? Shakie money tore into two.After reaching home, since I didn't get through 1E1, (the punishment -.-) Hence, since my raya money was mine, I had enough to buy it myself. With this years plus last years, Ahhhh! my eyelash just went into my eye! damn it indeed I could afford. And then, my angpao at home, the one with 50 bucks 50 bucks 50 bucks 50 bucks 50 bucks with a total of 400 wasn't there? But the 2 bucks 5 bucks 5 bucks 10 bucks and the rest were. So now I have 140 only-.- So I digged into my drawer where my last years raya money was not touched, gone also. chikenmacnugget. hehe. back to top? |