We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 11:33 PMweekends
Exhausted yet absolute fun weekend with family members except uncle yazid. Shopping non-stop. Had Internet seminar+ sent off aunty lina and uncle gani at changi airport+ walked around and overnight at bedok on Friday. They took the slide and I square I forgot what we did. Saturday= Somerset+ Ion+ bought nothing other than food. Nadira got squashed at the mrt station. Sunday was expo+ cancelled orchard+ cancelled bugis+ cancelled IMM to Jurong Point-.- Even I know it was a waste to go there but they haven't seen JP's extension. Too tired la eh. back to top? |