We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 11:33 PMNcdcc!
Can you believe I was shy. Not to mention sleepy as I only polished once I got back from Aunty Lina's last night. 1st day= Darren nervous about his hair and was either wearing his Barrett or jockey cap. Tskkk, we were separated into two groups and were mixed with other people. We had two sirs, Clt Nasrul and Fuad taking care of us ^^ Last group to enter canteen, hopefully will be the first for tomorrow. Their contingent had uniform check, awwww they checked fingernails. Quickly went to Hannah's to finish up with homework. See, I so guai, study after a whole day of training. From 8morning to 630 evening. back to top? |