We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, December 4, 2010 @ 11:42 PMBoom
![]() We mostly pampered ourselves with ice cream, cadburry, burger, sour gummy, and videos at night. I could have gained another pound there. Last night they fell asleep while watching Simpsons and I stayed awake for another 2 hours. "Boom" "Bom" "Bm" *beatboxes like a professional-.- well, that was far. And I need you tententententen and i miss you tentententententen and now i wonder. If I could fall *syahindah cuts: how the hell can she fall into the sky* If I could fly, into the sky. *see it even rhymes* == this one no link to my post. We sang this song early in the morning! back to top? |