We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, January 30, 2011 @ 11:08 PM3 rasa ikan also known as 3 taste-fish
Made a promise to self to finish up all my homework on Saturday. I did, until someone reminded me of malay work. Sunday morning, earlier than i thought- to do it before I left home. My main purpose to post was to tell you about this fish. *points to the left* This Siakap, also known as seabass was caught by uncle Gani ^^ Mind you, this is only 1/4 of the full fish. So why is this post all about fish? absolutely yummum, humongous but mostly because I really loved it. hahaha, since cny is coming, all my chinese friends have been cleaning up and are really busy lately and, I decided too to clean my room! New year-mood= sales= shopping-mood.Labels: Happy shopping back to top? |