We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, January 22, 2011 @ 10:12 PMCostumes
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Had breakfast at macs with half of them. As you can see, we got our costumes and I got a special surprise- Benjamin came, unexpectedly, I square. Not to sound like a whiner, but we had to squeeze into it. "Suzana! Cannot zip!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" lol, the moment kept replaying the whole hour. Ate at the air-conditioned place where we met our friends who kept smiling at us. I swear, gerekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. We hesitated on wearing thick makeup. Hence, I pleaded Katherine to do a light one for me. Uncomfortably sat on the floor with my costume, plus my collared-teeshirt and blue jeans with converse. Imagine yourself. Atleast 5 full rehersals, we almost died of running at night. Ended at 11plus i guess? Slept in the school bus just until someone woke me up. Smiled the remaining way. back to top? |