We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 6:24 PMMonday
As our geog teacher was briefly describing tommorow's lesson where we would walk around the school to check out noise pollution, the other classes were screaming when our teacher stopped and said, "Ahhhh, shuddup la" 2e2 burst into laughter in a split second. This photo above proves that we have alot of upcoming tests and homework due tomorrow. It just too bad that I left my file in MT room, after school. EH, atleast I tried to speak perfect malay just now okay. Katherine; on the most random day decided to do her hair. And I just got to know some cheesy little stuff which made me laugh all the way till we crossed the road. I got angpao ^^Y ☺☺☺Avril lavigne- Whatthehell, Far east movement- Rocketeer! Labels: Hi back to top? |