We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 10:31 PMMessy room
This is cool, as mum and I left for dinner, I bumped to my neighbours, the sister and her mum. Awkward silence after I said hi. The whole fam went out. Went to Aunty Ani's to collect some things after dinner. Took our time from woodlands, and reached the carpark at 10.23 and the same neighbours reached 2minutes later. If you don't feel me yet, we saw the blur moon at the same minute. Serious blurly. I should get a picture from both views.
back to top?
|