We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 10:49 AMThursday
Music Festival performance= Violin performance I volunteered to help in the CIP thing. Until now, I can't remember. We also have not confirmed on math remedial date. This boy got excited during Ms Atiqah's english period where she "introcduced herself". After going somewhere, Kat scolded us by saying: What's this?, Which was somehow funny. (laughed all the way to class) Last night, Chye Yeun, Ken Lim, Darren Leow, Zhi Yao, Ainah and I were all tired from cca. This is ironic as we only had our first aid test which I already did last week and a little of footdrill. Yet, exhausted until today. Had rehearsal at hall. Some people passed the gallery. Labels: got nothing to do. back to top? |