We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 10:48 PMAnd I just got to know that
It's not good Friday, but The Real Kaka's birthday. No, not 1st January :), it's April 22. Ever wondered why I admired the number 22?On this special day, I got to ponder why best friends drift apart, why people lose interest with each other and why must somebody always get hurt. Hurt- emotionally, actually that cheebai pain feeling only lasts for 12 minutes, the rest are made by yourself. It's natural to like someone and think you're in love around now. It's sad how high up in the sky you are at one moment and down low, the next. This is an open-post. It may not have to do with anything with me, or my literature teacher's love speech or Kaka. Actually, it has got to do with Kaka a little bit, but i've got nothing. Heh, this reminds me of rap which leads to eminem. This is a fun commercial I'd love to share, after a day of art project. Eminem's shuddup and drink it☺ Labels: h back to top? |