We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 @ 11:53 PM"It's on maintenance"
This super-extraordinary-yawning day with Afiqah and Syahindah. Waited for dance to end, and left asap. Played around at marina bay and tourists asked a few questions at the "mosquito busstop". Passed kikwang. Oh yah, perfect day for my camera to die on me. So, no photos here. I really do not want to elaborate as I know of secret viewers reading. Hehe people gave us seat as two of them kept yawning and I tried my best but couldn't. Hahaha.
back to top?
|