We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 7:20 PMInstead of swimmimg,
Whenever Im in the bus sitting alone, I kind of miss last year's bus buddies. Boohoo. I was supposed to get some koi but we decided not to and dropped off on the most random place. hahahahahaha my friend used slippers to somerset. Went around the entire mall then walked to Orchard road. And I just got to know while waiting for the traffic light, I turned left and saw somebodee. Tall, wearing school pants, a person who knows about my blog but im sure he doesn't remember it at all. Didn't want to disturb them so we crossed the road just like any stranger in a place with kiasu people. Grabed an ice cream and bumped into Fatema, what a coincidence :} Chit, oh chit. Labels: Happy shopping, I know chit dont care and its so hard to tell me that? back to top? |