We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 5:43 PMSec 2 Camp @ Labrador Adventure Centre
6-8 JulyOf all camps I had ever went through, this is the first time we had beds. Next to me was Clair, and Chloe was below me. She brought her Stitch! Camp bag was super huge hence brought ping instead of Jerry. Our class was split into two- group 13 and 14. I was in group 13 also known as Rojaks. What a coincidence ae? Hey Im just appreciative we had maggie instead of rations. Wasnt this camp supposed to make us bonded? hmmmmmmm. I preferred the harry potter, leap of faith, catch the ball section. Some activities Ive never done in any camps. I dont know about the rest but I enjoyed the hindustan performances for campfire. hehehehehe made me want to stand up and dance along. Bus ride with PeiQi, Julia, Rasyad. Labels: no photos :( back to top? |