We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 @ 12:00 PMA normal school day.
Hi. There were screams and laughter (a usual combination in class) in science class at the first row. As I just changed my seat to the 3rd row, I realised that there was a humongouszknmzsfiahamgblws lizzard running lose. Utterly bogus, Joe grabbed the class' broom and swept it to my direction-.- Wah like that.. Ofcourse I jumped out of my seat and Wei Yang enjoys seeing people's epic reaction. The lesson where the entire class got so excited, plus the topic we're on in biology. *gives that look*
Labels: Everyone was so enthu back to top? |