We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 11:27 PM313
With my cousins to Somerset. H&M not as huge as I had expected, haha. Grabbed horlicksMcFlurry and had lunch at 313. Walked around so much that I forgot where we went. Why is Singapore so crowded, my friends? “Welcome to Uniqlo” Quickly visited Little India to see the lights with Ami as well. We didn’t last an hour there. hahahahha catched incredible tales at their home and I ended up sleeping there. Labels: Happy shopping back to top? |