We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, May 27, 2012 @ 11:00 PM@ Aisyah's
While Syahindah cancelled her soccer, I stayed loyal to my training. NDP training with Ainah, Faizal and Darren but not Henderson sec as they had something on. There was lightning alert 1/2 the whole time. Was in the train with Yuhua sec peeps.
SO YES, that night, I was at Aisyah’s crib and had a major muscle pull hence pasted a hude salon pass. While doing the hundreds of bunga telur, the other two slept without us. In the end, all 5 of us slept and did not stay up till morning as we planned. I have a feeling they were exasperated by Aisyah’s irritating wake up call :P
Sunday was the wedding :) And I just got to know they’re related to Kak natasha. She was as shocked as I was.
back to top?
|