We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, September 23, 2012 @ 9:38 PMKAKA IS HIS NAME OH
Actually it’s origin was KAIKAI. BUT NUUUUUUU
Went to the dentist as my gums have been throbbing for days. “It was due to stress” they said. Constantly feeling knackered by 6pm everyday and I’m used to napping around that time now. Hi I can’t wait for OBS which is in December. Haven't even visit the doc for checkup and I’m already hyped about it. Clearly knowing that my gums need to be taken great care of, I have three birthday cakes to eat. My friends are so nice to bake it themselves, hopefully I’ll do for them when the time comes(which I obviously can’t do). WHY KAKA? Because I was doing math when I got him
KA1+KA1=0
1(KA+KA)=0
*1 mathematically-magically vanished*
KAKA. Oh my, it doesn’t refer to anyone
back to top?
|