We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, December 23, 2012 @ 12:13 AMDecember’s ending
Other than necessities for camps, trips, basic food, rentals, souvenirs I never spent on clothes or shoes or haircut. That’s ok considering Singapore has an all-year Sale. Now is Christmas Sale, soon will be new year’s sale, post new year sale, chinese new year sale, post chinese new year sale, valentines day sale, mother’s day sale, father’s day sale, GSS (May-July) Sale and it never ends.Anyways, I bought myself these ear accessory *supercallifragilisticaspialadocious* NICE ANOT? Haha okay I should search for my chem homework. Labels: Happy shopping, It's not the first time i heard that question. back to top? |