We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, February 3, 2013 @ 1:31 PMKayaking Day 2!
Actually it’s monday as I had no time to blog yesterday. Well, Yassin and Shi Hao was down with fever and it’s best for them not to attend. Even so, SH insisted to cab to Kalang. So anyways, we met Hiroshi and can’t believe at how mature he is (sec 3 and CSM). You see, Zhi Yao met him during his SNCO course while Hiroshi and me were in the last year’s NDP contingent. So we’re finally reunited in Kayaking course. Heh, heavy rain and lightning risk alert for 9/10 of the course. Sore arms while carrying and emptying the kayaks. On the bright side, this meant that we could leave earlier and I could attend “Operation Smile” on time! Not only was I drenched with the rain, my humongous bag was soaked. Me, being a psychic, had predicted it would happen so I had zip locked all my stuff. *phew* The long train ride to woodlands was torturous but it helped dry up my soggy hair. Imagine how I looked like! ps; if you have not heard of operation smile, do visit their blog to find out more. back to top? |