We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 @ 2:46 AMOn my phone.
Whoever invented the IPhone app "blogger" which I'm currently using, I would like to express my full gratitude and love for you. This completely saves me from charging my laptop, taking out my phone's usb to plug it in the computer, transferring photos from phone to IPhoto, uploading it onto blogger. Instead, It is accessible wherever I go. It's way compatible to safari on phone as you have to type through Html and prevents you from uploading photos. I'm not sure if other bloggers experience the same problems, maybe it's just me. So basically 5/7 days eating fastfood in the week already. And Farid bought ainah and I Hershey's in camp. March holiday= hours I take to do homework is equivalent to school hours. Time check: 12.40am and I've yet to complete 2 karangan (Malay composition) due tomorrow. Because I have good time management. back to top? |