We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, March 31, 2013 @ 9:53 PMSaturday at HQ
Spot me? Can't complain much cos it was taken with a camera phone. Water mist gun is like a barbell for ncdcc cadets. After carrying it for an entire day, I think my biceps have grown. Finally got combat boots! How can they only have size 5. What About those NS men who wears size 3/4? Wont it be uncomfortable for them? Haha it feels rather stiff and awkward when I match with them. So anyhoo, Diyana's rabbits reproduced, again. Btw, I discovered this festival called "Holi". It's so chill where people throw colored powder to each other and dance wildly. It is a time of enjoyment and celebration of the start of spring if I'm not wrong. What a colorful saturday! back to top? |